1. Do I need to provide a string arrangement (score/midi) for my song?
No – I happily create arrangements myself as part of the general pricing plan. Whether you choose to submit a full score, rough guide or would rather I compose an arrangement from scratch is completely up to you!
2. What format will I receive the audio files?
Typically, I will send WAV files in 44.1 kHz 24bit format. However, if you would prefer an alternative format just let me know.
3. What files can I expect to receive as part of my string delivery?
You will receive a version of the full track with strings, as well as two solo string mixes (one dry and one with effects). Individual stems are also available for an extra $10- $20 (see ‘Pricing’ section).
4. When will my track be delivered?
My turn around is generally 7 days. However, if you require your track sooner, take a look at the ‘Fast Track Delivery’ options (see ‘Pricing’ section).
5. Am I able to request revisions to my string delivery?
Yes – I am passionate about offering true musical collaboration through Your Strings Attached, so am happy to communicate after the delivery of a track and provide small revisions for free. However, large structural changes may require extra payment and further clarification in the form of a MIDI guide.
6. Can I send multiple tracks at the same time?
Yes – I work on multiple tracks and full EP/album projects as well as individual tracks.
7. How quickly can I expect to receive a response to my message?
I aim to get in touch within 24 to 48 hours – if you have not heard within that time frame, please feel free to follow up.
For any further queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch!